P.A. Amplifiers

This is an area that hasn't changed much in the last twenty years. If you need PA you generally just add a Bogen style amp to your telephone system and string up the speakers. We repair InterM and Inkel and by far the most popular are the Bogens. We have schematics, parts and experience on the TPU35/60/100 and 250.